Most orders ship the same day (orders placed before 2 pm CST) or the next day from our Midwest warehouse. We try to inform you via email if there will be more than a 1-2 day delay. If your order contains any special services or customizations (cutting, scoring, drilling or corner rounding), please allow an extra 2-3 days for your order to ship.
$5 Flat Rate Shipping
- Available on all orders over $49 shipped within the contiguous USA. (orders over $350 do not qualify for our $5 flat rate shipping, but they do qualify for our low cost shipping)
- We are unable to offer a guaranteed delivery date with orders choosing $5 Flat Rate shipping.
- Orders using this option will ship either USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Home Delivery. (We choose the best option based on shipping address and order size.)
- Orders over $149 and less than $350 are shipped via FREE FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery if within the contiguous USA.
- Orders over $149 shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO addresses, Guam and other US Territories can receive an alternative to our Free shipping option. Contact us for a 10% discount code.
- Orders over $350 are offered a LOW COST shipping option.
Please see our RETURN POLICY concerning the return of items that received any of our discount shipping options.
US Postal Service
- First Class Mail on orders weighing under 13 ounces. Transit times are between 3-10 days.
- Priority Mail with delivery confirmation can take anywhere from 3-7 days. Please note that there is no guaranteed delivery time with Priority Mail.
- Express Mail delivers to most addresses within 1-2 days. If you need a guaranteed delivery date, we recommend using UPS NEXT DAY AIR Delivery.
- Priority Mail is a good option for orders shipping outside the contiguous USA.
- Ground, Home Delivery, Express Saver (3 Day), 2Day, and Priority Overnight are all offered in the checkout process.
- Please note that FedEx does not count Saturday (Monday for Home Delivery), Sunday, or holidays in the transit time.
- FedEx delivery is not available to addresses with a PO Box.
- FedEx Services offer a guaranteed delivery date with the exception of extreme weather delays.
- FedEx service with a SATURDAY Delivery is available, please contact us for pricing.
- Click here to see FedEx Ground or Home Delivery Transit times.
- Please note that FedEx Ground delivers to commercial addresses Monday through Friday, and FedEx Home Delivery delivers to residential address Tuesday through Saturday.
- To calculate shipping costs and times, please put items in a shopping cart and proceed to checkout. After filling out your complete shipping address, click NEXT, and then you will see the shipping options. You will know all costs to ship before finalizing order with payment information.
- Most orders ship the same day or next day. We try to let you know via email if there is going to be more than a 2-3 day delay in your order going out. If your order contains any special services or customizations (cutting, scoring, drilling or corner rounding), please allow an extra 2-3 days for your order to ship.
- Orders over $149 shipping to INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS do not receive FREE Shipping but instead can receive a 10% discount on their order to offset the FREE SHIPPING option. In order to receive this alternate to FREE SHIPPING discount, please contact us for a discount code to use at check out.
- Your country may charge the purchaser duty and tax fees; please check with your local area for these costs. CutCardstock has no authority over these fees.
International Shipping Options
- USPS First Class Mail International - available for packages weighing up to 4 lbs and takes approximately 5-14 days to arrive at its destination
- USPS Priority Mail International - available for all packages and takes approximately 5-7 days to arrive at its destination
- USPS Priority Express Mail - available for all packages and takes approximately 3-5 days to arrive at it destination.
- FedEx Expedited Services including INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY and INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY - time in transits is dependent upon the country the package is shipped to. The cost of this service includes all duties, taxes and brokerage fees.
***IMPORTANT *** FedEx does not count holidays or weekends when determining transit time. Please check the FedEx Site to stay updated on their holiday schedule.