Hello! It is Lisa Here with you today, and I am going to share fun set of mini cards that would be great to pass out to friends as a little pick me up or as a way to let them know you are thinking of them. Let's take a peek at some step by step photos on how this set came together...
Supplies needed: Cricut® Machine, Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge, Pop tones Cardstock (see photo above showing specific colors used), Stamps, Embossing Powder, Heat tool, Foam Adhesive, and Tombow Mono Multi-purpose Glue.
1. Using your Cricut® Machine cut the frame image from Flourish3 Frame at 3 1/2"
2. Cut the sunflower image at 2" and Sunflower Layers at 2"
3. Cut the green leaves from flourish 2 at 4" and trim several of the leaves off with scissors.
4. Adhere your cuts together. I chose to layer my flowers slightly off center for more dimension.
5. Stamp and emboss sentiment in lower right hand corner of your frames.
6. Layer all of your cuts together with liquid glue.
7. Create card bases and panels with Pop tone colors: Cotton Candy and Spearmint. Cardbase will measure 3 3/4" x 3 3/4".
8. Layer your cuts onto your card bases with foam adhesive. Ta-da! You now have three super cute and happy notecards to spread some cheer.
Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!