VALENTINES DAY BLOG GIVEAWAY
CutCardStock.com will be giving away 3 prizes on Tuesday, February 15, in honor of VALENTINE'S DAY! Leave a comment or two to be entered and you could win one of the following prizes:
To be entered in the drawing for the CARD STOCK GIVEAWAY:
1. Leave a comment on this post. If you could leave a way of contacting you along with the comment, that would be helpful for us in contacting the winner; otherwise, be sure to check back on Tuesday, February 15, 2011, to see if you are the winner..
2. Double or Triple your chances in the drawing by posting on your blog, facebook, or other site about this GIVEAWAY! Then come back and leave another comment linking to your post!
3. Card Stock will only be shipped to a U.S Address, if winner is from country other than the US, a Gift certificate from CutCardStock.com will be substituted for the card stock .
BE SURE TO CHECK BACK ON Tuesday, February 15, 2011 to see the winner!
· Basis Pink, cut to 2 ¾ x 11
· Neenah Teeton Tiara (white) scrap
· A few sheets of computer or filler paper, cut to 2 ½ x 4 ¾
· Scoring board and tool
· Favorite adhesive
· Valentine (or current holiday) stamp and small sentiment stamp
· Black ink and markers for coloring
Score 2 ¾ x 11 strip of pink cardstock at: ½, 1 1/8, 6 ¼, 6 3/8
Fold on the score lines and then staple several sheets of cut filler paper. Match the ends of the filler paper to the end (the one closest to the score lines) and staple. Flip in the filler paper twice to “hide” the staple and give it a matchbook type edge to tuck the top flap into.
Stamp your image and color in as you’d like. You can punch it out or cut it out.
Tie ribbon around front flap of notepad. Adhere on the colored image and stamp sentiment on the front.
Simple changes of cardstock color and stamped image turn this into a fun little goodie for any holiday! Make several and send in to the classroom – a fun holiday treat that won’t rot their teeth!