Good morning! Ruza here to share a Valentine Photo Album I created using a variety of A7 Envelopes, Flavours Gourmet Chili Arbol (Red) cardstock, Core'dinations Premium Parisian Nights Canvas Cover 12x12 cardstock, Crate Paper Hello Love 6x6 Paper Pad, and 1/4" Ivory Polyester Satin Ribbon.
About 2-years ago I came across a Tutorial to make a Photo Album using envelopes, and I finally gave it a try.
The envelopes I used are larger than those depicted in the Tutorial, so I made some adjustments to take the size into account.
Here is a breakdown of the pictures numbered above.
(1) I used the Black cardstock from the Core'dinations Premium Parisian Nights Canvas Cover 12x12 cardstock to make the cover.
(2) Instead of using a hole punch for my album I used a Tim Holtz Binder Punch. The album was centered in the punch.
(3) With the Binder Punch all set to go I proceeded to punch each of the envelopes
(4) As you can see I used a variety of different envelopes, so I cut Black cardstock to cover them (front and back).
(5) Show the covered envelopes.
(6) The Album is bound together with 1/4" Ivory Polyester Satin Ribbon.
Once the album was put together it was time to decorate. I used Flavours Gourmet Chili Arbol (Red) cardstock, Black cardstock, Crate Paper Hello Love 6x6 Paper Pad, along with some stickers and bling from my stash.
I made panel(s) that fit into each of the envelopes. The first 2-photo's below show the pages with the panel tucked and partially out. I made a two (2) panels for writing your memories on, and three (3) panels for adding more photos.
This Photo Album was really easy to make. It took me about 4-hours, start to finish, to create this lovely album and I'm really looking forward to filling it up.
All of the A7 Envelopes are on Sale for the month of January so it's the perfect time to stock up, and while you are at the CCS Store make sure you check out the NEW 6"x6" Cardstock Paper Pads that we now carry!
Until next time ... Enjoy!
CutCardStock Products used: