Hey guys! Jamie back with you today to share a fun project to use up some of your wonderful CutCardStock.com scraps! This project uses strips 4-1/4" x 1/2" in size so it is easy to turn those small scrap pieces into a great bracelet for yourself or the kids! My kids love making these with me (and for me too)!
For my bracelet, I am using four strips in the Silver Glitter Paper,
four strips in the Black Glitter Paper,
and four strips in the Stardream Metallic - Silver 65#.
Do you see all that glitter?
This paper is amazing...and it doesn't rub off either!
You can find more of the glitter papers HERE.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out your strips of paper - 1/2" x 4-1/4".
2. Place adhesive on the back of each strip and roll around a skewer or pencil.
3. Your rolls will look like this.
4. Continue rolling until you have enough to cover your wrist (or neck if doing a necklace).
5. I am using a 5/8" Silver Ribbon. Since my ribbon is thick, I cut a slice in one end so that I could thread it on a large needle. I will trim this before finishing the project so no one will ever know!
6. Thread each of your paper beads on the ribbon in the order you desire.
7. Once finished, tie the ribbon in a bow at the end and trim the ribbon.
I hope you give it a try! It's a great way to recycle what would otherwise be tossed out!