I know many of you are sending your monsters back to school already, but mine are with me until after Labor Day so we still have plenty of time to get supplies and clothes...and make fun things like my new Locker Storage Box!
This fun box is quick to put together and is big enough to hold
new pencils, pens, and markers! It would even be cute for
Teacher's with their names on it and supplies inside!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut the box base and fold on all the score lines. Place adhesive on the four tabs.
2. Adhere the tabs to the sides of the box.
3. Cut the top of the box and fold on all the score lines. Add adhesive to the four tabs.
4. Adhere the tabs to the sides of the box.
5. Place adhesive around each of the top edges of each side of the box.
6. Insert the box top into the box base. Press on the sides to adhere.
7. Cut the locker door piece and adhere to the locker lining up the locker door slots. Cut out the lock pieces and apply a small foam square to the back.
8. Adhere the lock as shown.
9. Fill the box with your items
10. Then close the locker door, tucking the little tab inside.
Here is a list of the CutCardStock.com supplies:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!