Hello card stock fans! It is Lisa here today with an easy gift bag that would be perfect for smaller gifts, treats, or as wedding favors! I just love when you can make one thing for various occasions.
To create these bags for your own occasions here are some step by step directions...
1. Choose your card stock. I used papers from the Flavors Gourmet Card stocks in Vino Cotto, Squid Ink, and Caramelized Mustard. I also pulled out a piece of CTI Glama Translucent Clear 48#.
2. Using a score board I made score lines at the 3" on two of the sides holding the paper horizontally. I then made two more score lines at the 3.75" on both sides. I used the 3.75" lines to fold the paper into each other, but the other lines allow for the bag to be more flexible and able to hold a little more on the inside.
3. I then scored one inch up along the bottom and adhered all of these with double sided score tape.
4. Next I worked on the "band" that was to go around the middle of the bag. I trimmed the Squid Ink Flavors Gourmet Card stock into a one inch strip, the translucent vellum into a 2 1/2" strip and die cut the Caramelized Mustard into a tag.
5. I then added some dry embossing with an embossing folder and my die cut machine to add texture to the vellum, and again used the double sided score tape to adhere it together in the back.
6. I then added the Ink Squid strip in the center of this. The tag was stamped with my sentiment before adding some black twine and adhering in to the band.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you've enjoyed todays tutorial!