Hello card stock fans!!! Lisa Lahiff here today and I have a fun little tutorial showing how I made these cute and simple magnetic bookmarks. I don't know about you, but I LOVE bookmarks, and plus I'm always needing one, and my son is the same way. So I thought with the start of school happening across the country now would be a perfect time to create some of my own bookmarks.
1. I started with a panel of Esse card stock in white... I love this card stock for several reasons: it has a nice texture to it, the 100 lb weight is great for using various mediums, and you can color on it with Copic Markers! I used gullets in red and yellow on the front of my panel and went over it with a wet baby wipe to blend the colors in.
2. Next I stamped my images and colored them in with Copic Markers.
3. I used a small pair of scissors to trim each of my images out.
4. I then die cut 2 tags out of my panel to act as the front and back of the bookmarks.
5. I layered the two tags together, added a hole to the top, tied in the twine, and stamped a few images on the background.
6. I added magnetic strips on each of the tags on their insides. These magnetic strips already had adhesive on the back of them, so it made it easy for this project.
7. I then glued my images onto the front tag. And that's it! Your bookmark is ready, enjoy!
Thanks so much for stopping by and feel free to share what you are making with some of the card stock available in the CutCardstock.com store on our social media!