The CutCardStock Design Team is expanding! We are looking for two creative individuals to join our team to fill specific positions -- a Savvy Scrapbooker and Creative Cricut Crafter! This is a short window, so don't delay... apply today!
- Selected Design Team members will be a part of the team from December 1, 2015 to February 29, 2016
- Create 2 projects per month based on theme/product requirements in your area of specialty (scrapbooking or using the Cricut)
- Simple tutorial created to accompany projects, including good quality photos (you will need to be able to edit size of photos) and well written instructions for the reader
- Upload photos and written steps to CutCardStock blog, proof and schedule post to publish on assigned day (you must have a Blogger account to be given access to upload your projects)
Design Team members will receive:
- CutCardStock Designer’s Packages loaded with lots of products to use for your required posts
- An exclusive team discount for any purchases you make during your term
- Access to a private Facebook group to meet and connect with the other designers
- Your name, picture and link to blog/social media showcased on the CutCardStock blog Design Team page
- CutCardStock.com Design Team badge to add to your blog
- Bonus gift certificate for CutCardStock.com at the successful completion of the Design Team term
How to Apply:
- Email Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: CutCardStock DT Call
- Attach pictures of 3 projects showing your work. Make sure the projects you share are focused for the position you are applying (scrapbooking or using the Cricut). You don’t have to use CutCardStock products in your submission projects. This will also be a way for us to see your photography skills in action.
- Include links to your blog and any online galleries where you share your projects
- Introduce yourself and tell us about your crafting style, what inspires you, how long you’ve been papercrafting and why you think you would be a great addition to the CutCardStock Design Team! Make sure you tell us the position you are applying for.