Sometimes it can be a little difficult for me to create a masculine card. It's a lot easier since I've discovered the Brown Bag Kraft from CutCardStock. Not only is the color great, but the lightweight texture is great for embossing.
- Brown Bag Kraft , cut to 5 ¼ x 4 plus scrap strip for sentiment
- 2 coordinating pieces of patterned paper, cut to mat your sentiment piece
- Sewing machine with thread that matches your project
- Adhesives, including dimensional
- Sentiment stamp and ink
- Embossing folder and machine (I'm using Tim Holtz's Woodgrain set with my Sizzix Big Shot)