Welcome to Day 5 of Holiday Countdown 2015! We hope you have been enjoying the projects so far. Today we are joined by former CutCardStock Design Team member Lee Ann Barrett. We are thrilled to have her as a guest today, and as usual, she's sharing an amazing project!
Lee Ann shares the steps used to create this lovely card:
- Stamp image on Cryogen white cardstock, color with Copic markers.
- Cut and fold cardbase 4.25 x 5.5 from Neenah Solar White 80 lb cardstock, mat with Cryogen White panel.
- Die cut panel from Brown Bag Kraft cardstock, emboss and adhere on an angle.
- Add banner from patterned paper.
- Die cut the word "Peace" from Pop Tones Gum Drop Green cardstock.
- Add sparkle to Peace word using Wink of Stella clear brush pen.
- Adhere Peace to banner using Mono multipurpose glue.
- Add stamped image, popping up with foam adhesive.
- Die cut tree branch from Flavours Gourmet Squid Ink cardstock.
- Adhere branch with Tombow Mono multipurpose glue, and finish off with sequins.
CutCardStock products used in this project: