Fall is here and it's time for all fun things fall...including pretty fall cards. This month everything gold, brown and orange is on sale at CutCardStock.com-YAY! Exactly what I needed for this quick card. I actually pulled out Perfect Pearls to create a background..quick and I think it really packs a punch...LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down for a detailed pictorial on how to make this card for yourself...and there is also a recipe list of all the products that I used
***click HERE to check out my blog Snappy Scraps and HERE to shop at the CutCardStock.com store
-Choose your paper products...these were all from CutCardStock.com...pan down to the recipe to see the list...and they'll be linked to the store too
-Choose your dies(mine are all from Jaded Blossom) and card base...I cut a piece of 8.5x11" Basis white coverstock in half to 4.25x11" and scored it at 5.5" to make an A2 size card base...Cut a Stitched Rectangle out of Basis orange card stock using a 4.25x5.5" die...a gold linen American Crafts stitched rectangle using a 4x5.25" die and a brown Basis Stitched rectangle at 3.75x5".
-Choose your focal points...I chose a 2 leaf dies and cut 1 smal one and 2 medium ones using Orange Basis Card stock...and using layered label dies cut a gold frame(American Crafts linen gold card stock) and Basis Brown card stock
I chose a maple leaf stamp
-Stamped that image onto my card layer with Gold Delicata ink
-then chose the leaf in an outline image and stamped that on my card base
-Dusted the ink with Perfect Gold Perfect Pearls-it will cling to the ink...then wipe your panel down using a Swiffer sheet-perfectly clean
-Isn't it sparkly???
-I then chose my sentiment and stamped it on the center of my brown label with Versamark ink then added Ranger Princess gold embossing powder heat embossed using my Marvy Heat tool
-I rubbed the edges of my leaves on my Versamark ink pad then added the same embossing powder and heat set those just like I did above...
-I glued all my layers together using my ATG gun...then added my leaves with Multi Mat Medium glue...I then added my Nuvo Crystal drops for embellishment...
- CutCardStock.com-Basis white coverstock 110lb get it HERE, Basis card stock 80lb-orange(get it HERE) and brown(get it HERE), American Crafts-Linen foil 6x6" pad(gold)-get it HERE
- Jaded Blossom-Stitched Rectangle dies, Card mat dies, Fall dies, Label dies, Happy Fall stamp set
- Tsukineko Delicata Golden Glitz Metallic Pigment Inkpad, Full
- Ranger Princess gold embossing powder
- Perfect Pearls-perfect gold
- Nuvo Crystal drops-Nuvo Crystal Drops 1.1oz - Metallic Bright Gold and carved pumpkin
- ATG tape gun
- Ranger Multi Medium Mat glue
- Fiskars 12 Inch SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer (152490-1004)
- Vagabond die cutting machine
- Marvy Embossing Heat Tool Uchida 2500 Embossing Heat Tool 360 Watt AC 120V
- Swiffer cloth
- EK Success powder tool and tweezers