Good Morning and Happy Monday!
It's Jamie back with you today to share some Halloween Decor that I modified using my favorite CutCardStock.com papers!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces in your desired papers.
2. Gather your candle.
3. For my 3-1/2" candle, I am using the two sizing pieces. Adhere one on each side of your background border piece as shown.
4. Adhere the decorative center border in the center.
5. Then place small foam adhesive on the back of each spider.
6. Adhere the spider border on to the center of the border piece.
7. Adhere your wrap around your candle and tuck the tab into the slot (if using the sizing pieces).
8. Your candle will look like this now!
9. Tie a large black organdy ribbon around the top of the candle.
I placed my candle inside my Halloween birdcage and placed decorative twigs and lights at the bottom around the candle and then hung a skull with a tea light in front! The Gold Stardream Metallic paper I used for the background border really shimmers with the lights!
Here is another view of my birdcage decor...
Thanks so much for stopping by!