Hello! Everyone, Flor here again. Hope you are all well. Today I will show you guys how to make a simple Father's Day Banner with easy steps anyone can follow.
For this Banner you need:
- Four Tie cuts measuring 5 inches tall in the CutCardstock 80lb Dolphin
- Eight Ties measuring 5 inches tall in the Pop Tone Cardstock Blue Raspberry
- Seven Ties measuring 5 inches tall in the Indigo 80lb Cardstock
- Letter cuts with phrase Happy Fathers Day in the Basis Cardstock White Measuring 1.5 inch tall
- One inch mustache cuts in the Basis Cardstock 80lb Brown
The first step is to glue all the mustache cuts onto the 4 ties in the color Dolphin.
Glue all the letters onto the rest of the ties starting with the color Indigo and alternating with Blue Raspberry.
Make Hole punches on both corners of the top of ties.
Start arranging the ties onto the yarn making three banners each with one word and adding a tie with mustaches on both sides of the word Happy and Day.
How Cute is this banner perfect for Father's Day. I really hope You guys liked it and try making it yourself. If you have any comments please leave them below. Thank You