Dotty Purse Tutorial
I have a adorable little purse tutorial for you today.
Here's what you will need:
CutCardstock.com Brown Bag Kraft Cardstock from HERE
Denami Design Purse Template from HERE
Polka dot patterned paper
Wilson Designs Simply Silhouettes set from HERE
White cardstock from CutCardstock.com
Red Satin ribbon (Mine is May Arts)
Fine line marker or black pen
Lighter or candle
Glue Dot repositionable dots
- Print template onto cardstock ( I enlarged mine to fit the page to make it larger)
- Cut out, crease and assemble, glue into place with the tabs inside and hold together until dry with the clothespins.
- Adhere patterned paper to the front of the purse and trim.
- Stamp frame and cameo onto white cardstock and fussy cut.
- Carefully add the glossy accents in the oval shape and pop any bubbles with a needle.
- Let dry completely while attaching the ribbon handle to the inside edges of the purse and to the flap.
- Burn the edges of the ribbon on the flap to prevent any fraying.
- Once the cameo is dry, add the foam dimensional tape and position into place in the center of the flap with a little bit hanging over.
- Cut a tiny bow from red cardstock, draw a circle in the center, then attach to cameo using foam tape.
- Put one repositionable dot onto the cameo to allow you to get in and out of the purse.
- Add your rhinestones and enjoy!
Its perfect packaging for a necklace or other small gift!