Just a few days left to submit an application and be considered to become a part of this team!
The CutCardStock Design Team is looking for creative individuals to join our team! If you are a card maker, hand letterer, scrapbooker, digital designer, or mixed media artist, we would love to hear from you. Applications are being accepted until January 31, 2017. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If you would like to be considered for the team, here are the details:
- Selected Design Team members will be a part of the team from March 1, 2017 to February 28, 2018
- Create 2 projects per month based on provided theme/product requirements (a total of 24 projects for the entire term)
- Simple tutorial created to accompany projects, including great photos (you will need access to photo editing software) and clearly written instructions for the reader
- Upload photos and written steps to CutCardStock blog, proof and schedule post to publish on assigned day
- Sharing and promoting on social media platforms
- Design Team members will receive: CutCardStock Designer’s Packages loaded with lots of products to use for your required posts
- Quarterly product shipments and/or gift certificates for choosing product from CutCardStock.com
- An exclusive team discount for any purchases you make during your term
- Access to a private Facebook group to meet and connect with the other designers
- Your name, picture and link to blog/social media showcased on the CutCardStock blog Design Team page CutCardStock.com
- Design Team badge to add to your blog
- Bonus gift certificate for CutCardStock.com at the successful completion of the Design Team term
- Email Amber at email@example.com with the subject line: 2017 CutCardStock Design Team Call
- Attach pictures of 3 projects showing your work. Your projects should reflect your style and the types of projects you would like to create for CutCardStock.
- You don’t have to use CutCardStock products in your submission projects.
- Include links to your blog and any online galleries where you share your projects.
- Introduce yourself and tell us about your crafting style and why you think you would be a great addition to the CutCardStock Design Team!
- If you have a crafter/artist resume, we would love to see that as well.