Welcome to November! Before you know it Christmas will be here...which is why I started this next project! It's Jamie with you today sharing a fun count down to Christmas!
I know it is hard to see the project in the full photo...I just couldn't figure out how to photograph it :) Here are some close ups...
Each loop is about 2" x 2-1/4" when finished which means you could place little treats in each one or you could use it like a traditional count down and just remove the loops as you go until you are down to Christmas day!
This project is a lot of fun to put together and easy enough to get the kids to help with! It would also be a fun gift to get the Holiday season started and begin building the excitement!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces in your desired papers.
2. Bring the tab end around and tuck it into the slot end to form a loop.
3. Next cut a 20" piece of ribbon and pull one end through the loop as shown.
4. Place the ends of your ribbon through a second loop, crossing the ribbon.
5. Bring the ribbon up on top of the second loop and tie.
6. Complete a bow and trim the ends of the ribbon.
7. Continue with steps #3-6 until all 25 loops are in place.
8. Adhere the numbers on the the larger circles and then adhere one number on each loop using a foam adhesive.
Thanks so much for stopping by!