Good Morning! Jamie with you to share a Back to School bus shaped card! This card is perfect for giving to the Teacher on the first day of school!
Here is my tutorial:
1. Join the bus shapes then cut out on your digital die cutting machine. Use a score board to score the buses to fold.
2. Fold the shaped card in half.
3. Create an offset mat and adhere it inside for the message.
4. Use a white pen to create dashes around the bus openings.
5. Use your digital die cutter to write the teacher's name on the front of the bus! Now you are ready to leave it on his or her desk!
Here is a list of the CutCardStock.com supplies:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!