Why stop at just the card when creating something special to send? With just a couple of extra steps, you can add a special touch to an envelope. The extra effort is sure to put a smile on their face before they even open it up!
Floral Card with Matching Envelope by Amber Lawrence
· Stardream Metallic Azalea, cut to 5 ¼ x 10 ½
· Basis Black, cut to 5 x 5
· Cryogen White, cut to 4 ¾ x 4 ¾
· 5.5 Square envelope
· Stamps (I used Stampin’ Up! Fifth Avenue Floral)
· Background Stamp (I used Stampin’ Up! Polka Dot)
· Coordinating Inks ( I used Staz On Jet Black and Stampin’ Up! Regal Rose)
· Ribbon (I used Basic polka dots, not pictured)
Score Azalea cardstock at 5 ¼ on long length and fold in half to create your card base. Set aside.
On the Cryogen white square, randomly stamp flower images in rose and black colored inks.
On the square envelope, stamp the same flower images so that your envelope will match the card. Also, stamp the polka dot background on the flap on the envelope for a little extra detail.
Assemble the card by adhering the white stamped square on to the black square. Tie the ribbon around the assembled square and then attach both to the card base.
For an added surprise, stamp the same flower images inside the card to create a complete look.